December 11, 2023

Immigration Green Card

Immigration Is Good For You

DACA recipient can interview for green card despite illegal entry to U.S: Allan Wernick

1 min read

A. If you travel abroad with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services permission, called “advance parole,” you can interview for your green card in the United States. You apply for advance parole using USCIS form I-131, Application for Travel Document. With DACA, you qualify for advance parole if you need to travel abroad for humanitarian, educational or business reasons. The good news is that USCIS has been quite generous in granting advance parole requests.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Copyright © All rights reserved. | Newsphere by AF themes.